Monday 15 August 2011

Dropbox saved my life...

Just seen what the new thing is this week for cpd23 and it is Google docs, wikis and dropbox, so thought I would write something about dropbox. I had recently been introduced to it as my laptop was slowly dying and was quite often not turning on at all! As I am doing my masters all my essays and assignments were stored on my laptop and no where else. In an effort to help my computer struggle on I decided to clear out all my old files in order to make my laptop a bit faster and yes I deleted all of my masters assignments! If it wasn't for dropbox I would have lost all my old work and the current assignment I was working on at the time. It was so easy to set up and it automatically saves any new documents that you create so you don't have to remember to upload it whenever you create a new document. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has information saved on their laptop that they desperatly need, it was a quick and free way to backup all of my work.

Rachel (The Library Gossip Girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment